Happy birthday

Today I could see in you the angel that once upon a sleepless night led my thoughts toward the sky, I could see in you the rose bud that waited for the sun to open, I could see the ballerina that illuminated the stages with its brightness, I could see the teenager who dreams of the life that makes her fulfilled... I know that all those moments of joy, of sadness and of the experience of your dreams have passed through me.
I know that thinking of you has helped me in moments of solitude, and it was thinking of you that encouraged me to stay where I am. What greater reason could I have to keep fighting away from the land where I was born? No other, just you.
But today I just want to feel how good it has been to never give up facing loneliness, despair, cold, distance and long absence times without seeing you. Because today I am sure that you have grown to life, that you have ideas for your future, I am sure that someday you will realize your dreams, and you will make even more happy the people that surround you.
I believe in you, Isabel Maria, not because you are my daughter, but much more because you are the person you are. I have many reasons to think  that, not only for what I have seen you do, but for what I feel you will be able to do... Life is in front of you, you only have to follow your course based on your will, your ambition and the advice your parents have to give you...because they are your roots and they just want your Happiness,  and you have not stopped growing.
Believe in yourself and your dreams will come true as they became mine when one day I dreamed of having a daughter like you, and here you are with seventeen years old, the best seventeen years of my life...

Happy birthday
Your father Who loves you so much

Eduardo.

Comentários