The perfect worl, the world, I wish to you.


 Last night I had a dream. A fantastic dream of a trip with you  around the world . We traveled , where life smiled to us as if reality happen.We traveled together, hours and hours around the world. And what we discover? An American in Iraq without being a soldier, an Arab in America without being controlled, a child in Africa enjoying an ice cream, a youngster in Portugal with a job, the transit controlled on the streets of Lisbon, people in Spain strolling calms on the streets, the people of China in Election Day, the trees in the Amazon to grow in freedom, smiling elderly with the well-deserved rest, courts closed for lack of expedient, organized hospitals with competent people, dismantled weapons factories, one police helping an elderly crossing the street, men of all races in joyful fellowship, beautiful gardens in cities, unpolluted environment, former military barracks transformed into schools. Also we saw people smiling,  returning to their own homes and  others travelling like us sharing their joy with  pleasure of living in such a world ... last night I had this dream with you by my side. I dreamed with the hope that the world will be this way, and in the morning I woke up with the same hope, that this dream might be your reality. You are going to do so ... I'm sure your friends too.

Daddy

Eduardo Mesquita.

Comentários